What to Do After an Accident

If you are in a motor vehicle accident, make sure to stop at the scene of the crash. From there, call police or emergency personnel to come and render aid to those who need it. A police officer will also be able to create an accident report that may be given to your insurance company.

After police have allowed you to leave, call your insurance company to file a claim. You can take your vehicle to any repair shop that you trust to work on your car properly. It may also be a good idea to speak with an attorney if you have been hurt in the crash or have had your insurance claim denied.

Taking a test drive is easy at Susan's Auto Mall. Schedule an appointment by talking to our sales staff over the phone or stopping by whenever you have time to do so.



Categories: New Inventory